Thursday, January 12, 2006
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- rime with reimer
- hair and other traces
- gyoza night in lotusland
- first dinner of the year at the goto/tongu house...
- wireless surrealist cyberpunk
- hippie multi vegan culti
- fallow la la la
- bus stop at the end of the universe
- settling in
- the usual suspects in an unusual location