Monday, December 26, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- joy, light
- new old old new
- parking lot on the edge of enlightenment
- groovin' in the couv
- made it out of town. here's the approach to rog...
- like a bad cold that never quite goes away
- tarot readings at ming with jill, paul and nikki...
- the other ending
- a send off
- tale of a cast away