Sunday, November 06, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- Trav's hand. Yuck!
- Chris Ewart, Derek Beaulieu, Paul Kennett outside ...
- Jill Hartman, Mistress of Mutiny
- Fiddy and Sandy. Cute!
- Evil birthday boy Paul Kennett
- circus tricks, emotional and physical
- front window
- switch and shift
- switching gears
- Poster for the Taiwan tour