Friday, November 30, 2007
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- catching up is hard to do
- historic dates and personal updates
- Kate Liu and Wenchi Lin speak today!
- justice matters
- Wah Symposium: Writing Public Selves
- Tectonic Plague
- identity returned
- the red fort
- fox ambassador
- sprechen sie fisch?