Wednesday, November 29, 2006

so purty, so cold

Yes, I know, it's just snow. But this is Vancouver, folks, not Calgary, not St. John's. Actually, as long as you don't have to drive, it's kinda fun. Went for a stomp through my neighbourhood yesterday, met some very nice nabeyaki udon and a friendly chocolate mousse cake. Upscale neighbourhoods have their perks.

Writing is stalled out. Need brain food. Reading Rei Terada on affect, and Donna Haraway's Primate Visions. On the burner: the nameless novel, a critical essay about clones and kidneys, Sybil Unrest (The Return of the Jedi) and (may be) a sequel to Salt Fish Girl. You'd think one of them would roll. It's too cold and I've run out of fish crunchies.




4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Ooo! Sequel to SFG! Also, have you published your long poem on Blade Runner anywhere?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Larissa Lai said...

I'll Ooo tOoo, if I can get the albatross off the ground!
The Rachel poem exists only as a very limited run chapbook, unfortunately. (I gave you one, right?) I'd love to put the long poems together into a collection, perhaps with the addition of one or two more. Someone yell fire, may be I'll do it.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Alas, I did not ask you for a copy of the chapbook. Sadness.

3:47 PM  
Blogger jason christie said...

A SEQUEL!!! OMFG! that is exciting larissa.

verification des mots: auwxcdph

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home