Wednesday, November 22, 2006

adventures in wonderland

Now that Rita is not around to socially co-ordinate me, I have to do it myself. Oh, the trials and tribulations!
Cools gigs in the next bit:
Roy Miki launches There at SFU Special Collections tomorrow at 12:30. Congratulations, Roy!
Lisa Robertson reads at Thea's Lounge on the UBC campus at 8:30 pm tomorrow. It's also Sophie McCall's birthday-- friends, colleagues and admirers will be found later that evening at the Alibi Room. Peddlar Press is also doing a book launch that night, I believe.
Jeff Derksen reads with Nicholas Perrin on Saturday, Nov. 25 at KSW/Spartacus Books, 319 Hastings at 8pm. And the No Luck Club play the Media Club (695 Cambie) that evening as well.
So pretend it's not raining and go out already. (And I'll pretend my writing isn't stalled...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home