Thursday, December 08, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- calgary launches shift and switch
- winter reckoning
- ben tsui at saturday's opening of koi, a new caf...
- on second thought
- sunday blog beats weekend paper
- birthday girl sandra dametto showing off her new...
- candy monkey clangs for lovely tattoo lady at y...
- shifting calgary's switch
- our home on native land
- Some sisters at last! Yukiko Chino is a really i...