Saturday, November 12, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- air time
- one day in van and the world's your oyster
- itinerant's itinerary
- leg breathes briefly
- supper at The Coup yesterday with Aruna
- asian can vs asian am
- retro-action and recovery
- poetry and politics
- the first word, the last word, and all the words i...
- the level of the cell