Tuesday, November 29, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- islands in time
- phallus shrine at the fertility temple
- bev curran hosted us in nagoya
- hello my familiars. fox shrine in a parking lot...
- late night arrival in the land of manga last su...
- wayde sought and found evidence of hip hop cultu...
- two-wheeled paradise
- sebastian and garry
- for love milk human
- Me and Taipei City Cultural Commissioner Liao af...