Monday, November 28, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- for love milk human
- Me and Taipei City Cultural Commissioner Liao af...
- a painting in the foyer of the rido. "look at th...
- roy and rita kitty corner to the rainbow market ...
- my deluxe bedroom at the rido hotel, aka the lov...
- chapbooks and comic books at Magpie, a magazine ...
- butterfly encumbrances
- temples and alley ways
- participating in the local economy