Tuesday, November 29, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- sexy clothes in harajuku
- Roy Miki; Shigeki Takeo, who specializes in Asia...
- Ayako Sato, who hosted us at Meiji-Gakuin Univer...
- talent in the family
- pachinko lady. we all need to feel lucky someti...
- okonomiyake boy in the basement of a department ...
- islands in time
- phallus shrine at the fertility temple
- bev curran hosted us in nagoya
- hello my familiars. fox shrine in a parking lot...