Thursday, September 22, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- it also helps you breathe in the event of a mustar...
- there was and there was not a party
- Ryan Fitzpatrick and not Alana Wilcox
- intimate strangers
- material bodily principle
- Maddie at Dairy Lane
- Fellow contortionists: Christine, Jeff and Aaron
- the city to come
- Natalee Caple, Melanie Little, and Larissa Lai at ...
- time warp