Sunday, September 18, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- Fellow contortionists: Christine, Jeff and Aaron
- the city to come
- Natalee Caple, Melanie Little, and Larissa Lai at ...
- time warp
- ceci n'est pas une pipe
- you can't fix it, but it still matters what you se...
- with Monika Gagnon in New Denver
- my virtual life