Thursday, November 17, 2005
- Name: Larissa Lai
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have been a writer and cultural activist since the early 90s, and have written two novels, When Fox is a Thousand (Press Gang 1995, Arsenal Pulp Press 2004) and Salt Fish Girl (Thomas Allen 2002). More recently, I have become an Assistant Professor in Canadian Literature at the University of British Columbia. "Sybil Unrest", a long poem in collaboration with Rita Wong, is coming out on Line Books in the new year.
- chatting to Wayde on the bus to Hsing Chu this m...
- Fred and Sumeeta quaffing a couple of brewskis a...
- Fred thought "braised tofu in paper pot" was one...
- National Tsing Hua University
- Rita and Roy in the future
- Mall Ratdom 101
- Buddha on the back of a truck (in Chungli)
- Bennett Fu, who I always meet in a different cit...
- Rita Wong and Roy Miki at Kingstone books